About ~CATHY WANSERSKI~
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Pittsburgh real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in any of the Pittsburgh areas, please contact me.
- 12 years of real estate experience in Pittsburgh market
- Consistant Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Graduate of Darryl Davis "Power Program"
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing
- Professional, Goal Oriented, Experienced, & Committed
- Virtual Reality Tours
- Homes Guide Advertisements
- Professionally designed full color brochures
- Open houses and agent tours
- End of the month feedback report
- Full service agent-home inspection-mortgage-closing process
- My goal is to educate consumers on market conditions so they can make informed decisions
- I specialize in both resale and new construction
- I guide client from start to finish
- I am available 7 days a week to answer questions and concerns
- $70+ Million Dollars in homes SOLD in Pittsburgh market
- Successfully have moved over 400 families in and out of Pittsburgh
- Clients get 100% of my energy all of the time
- Andron Epiphanon awardee 10 years in a row
- Top 5% of Realtors recognized nationally